Nothing is better than chocolate and strawberries. This Valentines Day give yourself or love one a delicious chocolate pie that is low in calories & sugar but high in flavor and nutrients? Well this chocolate pie is just that and the great thing about it is that it is no bake and ready in an hour!!!!! What makes this pie just so darn good is that it made from some of the best wholefoods in the world. The chocolate powder, Shakeology, used to flavor it is not only high in protein but created with over 70 wholefoods.
I even made my gluten-free pie crust due to my sensitivity. Other options would be to use store-bought graham cracker crust, traditional pie crust or a g-free option. I got the recipe for the ginger snap pie crust recipe at About.com. I chose ginger snap or graham cracker because it was the only g-free cookie option that I could find at my local grocery store.
|Clean Eating Chocolate Pie (Gluten-Free)|
- 2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology www.shakeology.com/bodyblastTV
- 1 container tofu, silken or firm
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp low-fat milk
- 1 premade pie crust (whole grain, graham cracker or ginger snap crust are great options)
- Place peanut butter, tofu, Chocolate Shakeology and milk in blender: blend until smooth and creamy, adding a bit more milk if necessary. Pour into pie crust and place in freezer until firm (at least 1 hour).
- Get recipe for gluten-free graham cracker or ginger snap crust at this link: http://celiacdisease.about.com/od/desserts/r/GingerSnapCrust.htm